Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Light my way.

It's official: I will be Haiti bound February 1 - February 7, 2010. God has continued to bowl me over with His provision in this process. I will be traveling with several close medical friends and doctors from Austin, and our group will merge into a larger medical team for Mercy Works. My heart is pretty much overflowing :)

I am thankful He has given me the desire of my heart in this process, and I am so humbled to be used by Him to love His people...what a joy and privilege.

Our team will be working in medical tent clinics set up by Mercy Works. They already have healthcare professionals on the ground and providing medical/spiritual relief to the victims of the earthquake.

My trip will cost approximately $1,600 which includes: airfare, housing, and food. If you feel so led, please consider supporting my efforts. All checks can be made payable to Mercy Works, and mailed to:
Mercy Works
c/o YWAM
PO Box 3000
Garden Valley, TX 75771
Please include a piece of paper with my name in the mailing envelope, to indicate who the check is intended to support :). To confirm payments, please email myself: sarenagreen@gmail.com, with the amount you have committed to donate. Mercy Works has been overwhelmed on a variety of levels, so this way I can ensure all of the support is properly received.

Please feel free to email if you have any questions! Again, thank you for taking the time to hear my heart, and thank you for helping me serve His people with His love. We all have a part to play in His redemptive Love story.

And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new " And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true." - Revelation 21:5


Currently Playing: "Who will Rise Up?" - Churches Helping Churches

No comments:

Post a Comment